56 Box Avenue Koorlong
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 56 Box Avenue, KOORLONG.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 505 507
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* This 3000m2 approximate block boasts a spacious 4 bedroom family home within an oasis retreat
* With spacious living areas including an extra large games/rumpus room leading through double doors outside, large study and generous size bedrooms
* Overlooking the front garden is the formal lounge with cathedral ceilings and wood heater
* Highlighting the kitchen is plenty of cupboard space, a dishwasher and a lot of room to move
* Polished floorboards, a built in bar, two dining areas and the main bedroom has a massive en suite
* Outdoors is a stunning self-cleaning, salt chlorinated pool with waterfall plus a raised entertaining area and shade sails
* Additional features include a second entertaining zone with built in BBQ, numerous shedding, 8kW solar and established gardens
* Providing seclusion and a short drive from Mildura this property is offering the ultimate lifestyle
Click on tab in side bar ‘View Online Auction’ (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) – Register your interest as a Buyer.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 3000m2
Mildura Rural City Council
4 bedrooms - 3 bedrooms with BIR's main with massive en suite & walk in robe
Spacious living areas
Extra large games/rumpus room
Kitchen with dishwasher
Slow combustion heater
Built in bar
Stunning in ground pool with waterfall
Built in BBQ
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
I have lived in Sunraysia all my life. Raised in Gol Gol, I attended the primary school there and completed my senior education at Mildura Technical School.
I commenced my employment with Mildura Rural City Council with the gardening staff in 1976 where I quickly progressed to head curator of the Mildura Lawn Tennis Club. Four years later I started my own landscaping business which quickly grew into a large bobcat & earthmoving business. I sold this business after 23 years, before moving into real estate - where I now pride myself on offering my clients 110% at all times.
My number one interest is my family, my partner Michelle and children Benjamin and Samantha.
I have been involved with Mildura South Football Club for over 30 years as a player, coach, committee member and president. I have a keen interest in horse racing and also enjoy getting away to my cabin on the Darling River.
Honesty and ethical behaviour is something that I have always prided myself on. I will strive to unite a very prompt, efficient and successful association with you, your family and friends and develop an ongoing relationship.